Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's new in my booth


What a summer! Summer is so hard for me to maintain my booth's with having two young children at home!
Now that my youngest is staring back next Tuesday, I feel like I will be able to invest more time keeping up.
The jury is still out as to whether or not I will close my booth in Ozark. I have pretty much been taking items that I would not consider as nice as I do to Relic's. Since the Tea room is now open also at Relic's, I am sure that people will have more time to walk around Relic's and check it out. It's a cool place and I'm hearing chatter every time I am there. There are a few employees who always come over to me while I am working and want to know about the new table books I have brought. If you ever worry about what to put in your booth, get your name out there that you will do consignment! There are so many people who are down sizng and want to get rid of there items but do not have the time or place! If you are one of those people, perhaps you will call me!



No comments:

Post a Comment