Sunday, May 20, 2012

Booth expansion to Relics Antique Mall In Springfield, MO



It's been awhile since I've blogged but I feel inspired! My Booth consignment business has really taken off and I decided to open a second booth at Relic's Antique Maill in Springfield last month. I will have to admit I was a little aprehensive about going into a larger mall than the one I have in Ozark. But when I decided to go in and check it out for myself, I was very excited about the possibilites! They have two sides in the mall: the strict antiques side which the booth must contain 90% antiques located to the left when you walk in. The other side is everything else.. and that is where mine is located. I've considered closing down my booth in Ozark but I compared the sales for booth this month and they are pretty close so I may have to hold off for awhile! The Relics mall is also opening up a Tea room which I'll post more pics later but it looks like it is going to be adorabale and hopefully good eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment